Thursday, October 28, 2010

RHB Research is moving to our new home

Dear Valued RHBInvest Clients,

RHB Research

The new RHB Research Institute (RHBRI) module feature has already been launched on 4 August 2010 and it offers bountiful benefits for all RHBInvest clients.

This new feature enables you to make informed decisions with the advantage of strong research capabilities of RHB Research Institute, widely recognized as one of the best research house in the region.

Access award-wining market insights with in-depth analysis on the latest developments of:
  • Budget Updates
  • Corporate Highlights
  • Economic Outlook
  • Fundamental Research
  • IPO Research
  • Market Outlook & Strategy
  • RHBRI Monthly Stock Watch
  • Sectoral Research
  • Technical Research
  • World Economy

RHB Equity 360° and Market Updates reports will also be made available to give you a bird’s eye overall view of the markets and latest market developments respectively.

All RHBInvest clients will have exclusive access with user friendly features to view, sort, download, save and also search for compressive research coverage by renowned, award-winning economists and analysts of RHB Research Institute via www.rhbinvest.com

The current temporary RHB Research site on http://rhbresearch.blogspot.com will cease as of 29 October 2010.

Note: If you are still not an RHBInvest client, sign up now for at our RHB Centre.


RHBInvest Team
Customer Care Line: +60 3 92051300
Dealing Line: 1300 88 0922

4 comments:

Chrysan said...

hi, where can i find the Market Technical Reading likes u have before ? I couldn't find in Scribd too ! Thanks

Gadie said...

Where is the new site url?

Suraj said...

Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

Anonymous said...

The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. Email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or lfdsloans@outlook.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

Post a Comment